Band of Brothers Cast Interviews

There are three things that I enjoy most in life; Gin, Ice Cream Sandwiches and Band of Brothers.

My obsession with the latter is so insane that when I found out that "Wild Bill" Guarnere lived 10 blocks away from me in South Philly I was immediately in the car on the way over before I suddenly realized what I was about to engage in was definitely stalking but instead of being a crazy dude in LA trying to jump over some celebrities fence or some nonsense, I would be stalking an 80 something year old World War II veteran which wouldn't go down very well at all....I quickly turned the car around and headed home slightly ashamed of myself.

Luckily for me and for anyone else as obsessed with BOB as I have been since the series first aired, I recently found the best site ever, celebrating the 10 year anniversary of the show.

Ongoing interviews with cast members from the series talking about their experiences during filming, their interactions with the actual veterans they played and how the series changed their lives. Very aweome stuff, to me at least. Check the site out below:

Comments