Dog Line Phase 1

I haven't blogged in a few weeks because I am actually an 82 year old man who hates technology and I feel like one can't be expected to run a one man business AND find the time to update the twitspace, facelink, and 5square on an hourly basis...but must give the people what they want so here's what I've been actually working on while not spending my time vlogging (that's video blogging for those who don't know)

I've begun to put together prototype sketches together for the introductory line of dog gear based on a lot of the current Duke & Winston brand imagery I have, like the stuff below:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below are some preliminary sketches for what will eventually be awesome, well branded, high quality, domestically made leather leashes & collars for man’s best friend.


Stay Tuned

Comments