The Official Duke & Winston Van

Duke & Winston now has an official van and its awesome. I decided to buy an old astro van a few weeks back to use to get back and forth from trunk shows but people started texting me that they'd been seeing me & the duke driving around in a "paedo" van.....so it was time to take some drastic steps and turn it into something other than the local creep creeper mobile.

My buddies at Sedso (www.sedsodesign.com) helped put together the layout and my good man Brett over at Brands Imaging (www.brandsimaging.com) added the decals to the van.

I think this is the best money I'll ever spend as its pretty much a moving billboard and should help to increase brand recognition....I also won't look like I've got free candy and ice-cream in the back.

BEFORE
(Free candy van)



AFTER (official d&w van)




Comments