Collaboration: D&W x Paradigm Magazine

This tee is a collaboration between Duke & Winston and up & coming Philadelphia based publication, Paradigm Magazine. The guys behind the mag reached out to me some time ago for an interview and I found that we shared very similar interests and ideals. The concepts behind their magazine is to showcase the vision & journeys of  creative entrepreneurs by really getting into the nitty gritty, the ups & the downs of deciding to drop everything and fully go after an idea....definitely something I can get behind.

As for the tee itself, we decided to combine both of our brand imageries. Theirs being a dime coin and a parachute and mine obviously being Sir Duke himself.

The result is a super super awesome graphic that is hands down my favorite so far (I know I say that a lot).....Duke as a paratrooper on a vintage looking Dime Coin. Awesome.

Check it out below and purchase online here

D&W x Paradigm Magazine Tee
Graphic Closeup
Check Tee out online: http://duke-winston.com/paradigm.htm

Comments